Next exciting chapter for Selectronic
We are thrilled to announce that we have been acquired by Anders Electronics plc, global integrated display product and solutions experts based in London, UK. Anders have an impressive 68 year history of designing, developing, and delivering customised display solutions, for the non-consumer industry.
For the past 40 years, our corporate mission has been to become the leaders in optoelectronics technologies, via the Anders acquisition, we can extend beyond to become an end-to-end service provider for the design, development, and supply chain of world class display and embedded systems, that enable our customers to differentiate and succeed in their chosen markets. Joining forces with a company as passionate about technology as we are is an exciting next chapter
What does this mean for our customers?
On a day-to-day, it’s business as usual, only now we have new resources to provide an even better service and access to an expanded product offering including embedded display and embedded computing technology.
“Welcoming Selectronic into the Anders family offers an exciting opportunity for us to strengthen and expand our portfolio in terms of the latest technologies, capabilities, and capacity.”
– Paul Mullen, General Manager of Anders explains.
“We are excited to join the Anders team and with our complementary product and service portfolios, we will be able to expand our global reach and strengthen our supply chain. This will benefit all of our customers greatly, as they will be able to leverage off of our increased capabilities and supply chain.”
– Kelvin Stark, Sales Director, Selectronic added.
For over 60 years, Anders has built a stellar reputation in the industry as the go-to company for display and embedded technology. This acquisition will add and enhance:
- Breadth to the company’s overall product portfolio.
- Depth to the range of engineering solutions and services accessible to our valued customers
- Scope to enter new markets, industries, and geographies.
- Scale with theability to offer customers an end-to-end supply chain solution throughout their entire production lifecycle with operational efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence built in.
- Speed with manufacturing operations in China, logistics facilities in The Netherlands, and design and engineering resources in the UK and Italy, Anders is able to operate across multiple time-zones, in their customers’ local language and culture, making business simple and agile, with an integrated robust supply chain solution throughout.